4 Star Self Catering Northern Ireland
Newcastle County Down, Northern Ireland
Find out about Newcastle
How to find us:
We are located in the town of Newcastle county down. The mountains to our right and the Sea to our left. It is 15 minutes walk to either.
Travelling from Belfast:
- Take the A24 all the way to Newcastle, (at Clough the road becomes the A2.)
- When entering Newcastle at the first round about bear left to the town centre; follow around to the right onto the main street.
- Take the first right at the Donard Hotel onto Bryansford Avenue (B180).
- At the roundabout go straight across onto Bransford Road; take the first right onto Margueritte Park, at the end of the road turn left, then right and then right again into Eliza Close. 46 is the first house of the new development on the left.
Travelling from Kilkeel:
- Follow A2 into Newcastle, past Donard Park and the Anchor Pub.
- Keep left along Bryansford Road; at roundabout turn left and then first right onto Margueritte Park, at the end of the road turn left, then right and then right again into Eliza Close. 46 is the first house of the new development on the left.
Want to talk?
Send us a message or give us a call to make special arrangements. Ask for Geraldine
Mrs Geraldine Bush
173 Caledonian Road
Like what you see? Share and contact us!
Website designed and maintained by Mandarin